Friday, February 04, 2011

What games did you like?

Tell me your name and give your opinion about the games
You can use:

I really liked............................game

I didn't like the........................game


In my opinion / From my point of view / I think that
the........................game was good / was very good / was great, etc.

GAMES NAMES:
a-Who is missing game?
b-Make a tree game
c-Chickens are ready game
d-"Excuse me" improvisation game
e-"In the restaurant" im provisation game

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. I really liked `make a tree´ game.I think that this game is very funny.

    By MARTA
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my point of view "make a tree" was the funniest game.
    Well, bye
    By:Noelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Are you Brenes or Corzo?
    Your surname doesn´t appear in the comment

    See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete